The MSI R9 270 GAMING 2G (V305) Radeon R9 270 delivers competitive performance and great value, perfect for those seeking 1080p gameplay at maximum settings. It's based on the highly acclaimed AMD 28nm GCN architecture and boasts DirectX 11.2 support, giving you the power to drive today’s hottest games — and tomorrow’s. With Ultra Resolution Gaming you can leave HD in the dust by gaming on displays much, much larger. Whether using a 4k monitor or combining multiple HD monitors, you’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight. A rich set of AMD innovative technologies is included, such as App Acceleration, AMD PowerTune, AMD ZeroCore, and AMD HD3D technology. With these technology advancements, you'll get more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
This graphics card offers more with innovative MSI gaming series features such as a TWIN FROZR IV cooler, military class components, and more
- ADVANCED TWIN FROZR IV MSI's Twin Frozr has been the industry-defining graphics card cooler. The first Twin Frozr kicked of the dual-fan trend and today MSI stays true to its dual-fan dual-slot design, where others have to resort to less effective means. The other part that the Twin Frozr cooler uses is a large aluminum fin grid array that provides a huge amount of surface area for cooling. Heat from the GPU is transferred to the fin grid array by virtue of heat pipes with MSI's special SuperPipe technology. SuperPipes transfer heat twice as fast as regular heat pipes, enabling an MSI GAMING graphics card to stay cooler than the competition. Futhermore, MSI provides all-new Airflow Control technology on the Twin Frozr. This new thermal tech leads the airflow to the heat pipe by a special deflector on the heatsink, so it can deflect more airflow to the heat pipes directly. In addtion, this exclusive heatsink design increases the area of the heatsink, so it enhances the dissipation efficiency much more.
- MILITARY CLASS COMPONENT One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for its gaming cards because only these components have proven to be able to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking. SOLID CAP - One With their aluminum core design, Solid CAP's have been a staple in high-end design mainboard designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan. Hi-C CAP - A Hi-c CAP is a very small, but super-efficient capacitor. Besides ensuring enough spacing, it also allows for 93% energy efficiency. NEW SUPER FERRITE CHOKES - New Super Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35°C lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
- GAMING APP A lightweight, easy-to-use OC tool, the Gaming App allows you to switch between OC Mode, Gaming Mode, and Silent Mode with one press of a button. Each mode has an individual pre-defined Base Clock and Boost Clock to meet different play scenarios.
- EXPERIENCE - PREDATOR A built-in screen and video capturing tool named Predator captures your screen as still images or videos with the push of a button. So you can capture and record your coolest, goofiest and most awesome gaming moments on your PC!
- AFTERBURNER MSI Afterburner has quickly become the favorite overclocking software for media, overclockers and end-users. Because of its simple interface, it's easy to learn, but it packs a lot of powerful features like an integrated benchmark utility called Kombustor that can check your system performance in benchmarking mode, or run as a stability test. Don't speak English? No problem: MSI Afterburner is translated in many languages including Russian, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean! Not satisfied with the looks? Just change to one of the many different skins or create one yourself with ease! Even better, you can run Afterburner straight from your smartphone! Download the MSI Afterburner App from Google Play or the Apple store, and start overclocking wit.