- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD A88X
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
APU with integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 8000/7000 series graphics:
* To use the onboard graphics port, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
* The DisplayPort does not support Hot plug. If you want to change to another graphics port when the computer is on, be sure to turn off the computer first.
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
- Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
- Realtek® ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
* The PCIEX1_3 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX4 slot. When the PCIEX1_3 slot is populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x1 mode.
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 1 x PCI slot
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
- Support for AMD CrossFire™ technology (PCIEX16 and PCIEX8)
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Actual transfer rate is dependent on the device being connected.
- 7 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~6)
- 1 x eSATA connector on the back panel
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
- 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
- 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 8 ports available through the internal USB headers)
VIA® VL805 chip:
- 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 7 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x eSATA connector
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
* If you plan to install Windows 8.1, please download the latest drivers from GIGABYTE's website.
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2 Trinity APU.
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
- Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit
- Support for Windows XP 32-bit
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.