The ASUS GTX660-DC2O-2GD5 is overclocked, 20% cooler and 3x quieter. Based on a 1085MHz factory overclocked core - 105MHz higher than reference specification, the ASUS GTX660-DC2O-2GD5 delivers overwhelming power demanded by gamers to dominate and destroy challenging rivals. This sophisticatedly and meticulously designed graphics card not only brings performance and features of the industry-leading Kepler architecture, but also incorporates a number of exclusive innovation and technology, which are the products of years of research and experience by ASUS. DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power, an acclaimed design proven by a series of ASUS motherboards, delivers better power efficiency, lower noise and greater voltage modulation range. GPU Tweak utility puts you into driver's seat, allowing you to fully monitor and optimize the settings. DirectCU II cooling solution produces 20% high cooling performance than reference design, eliminating your worry about overheating when overclocking.
- Factory Overclocked Performance and 2GB memory Employing a top-selected 1085MHz core - 105MHz higher than reference and gigantic 2GB GDDR5 memory, the ASUS GTX660-DC2O-2GD5 graphics card pushes the already outstanding performance to a new level, rendering your demanding games with smooth frame rate and best resolution and details.
- DirectCU II DirectCU thermal design utilizes direct contact copper heatpipes so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
- DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
- GPU Tweak Overclocking is made real-time and intuitive with ASUS GPU Tweak utility. It not only allows you to optimize clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds on up to four graphics cards independently or simultaneously, you can also select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience. Monitoring widget provides real-time and detailed multi-parameter information. Detailed specs and actual card status are available with GPU-Z. And it also automatically check and update drivers and BIOS versions.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Push the breathtaking performance of the GeForce GTX graphics cards to new levels with NVIDIA GPU Boost. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game.
- NVIDIA Adaptive V-Sync Get more than just faster frame rates. Get ultra-smooth gaming every time with NVIDIA gaming innovations - Adaptive Vertical Sync. This technology dynamically adjusts Vsync to current frame rates for maximum playability.
هیتسینک و پایپ و فن